How To Make Dumplings Two Ways | NYT Cooking
Title: How To Make Dumplings Two Ways | NYT Cooking
Author: NYT Cooking
She has an elegant and solemn (in the best way) aura that it’s hypnotic. Love her.
“it’s about unity but it doesn’t need to be perfect” HOW FITTING I love it
She is so calming to watch and her dumplings are perfect. 🥟 I need more Genevieve Ko content, NYT Cooking.
This woman has me finna try and make dumplings during my Monday lunch break 🤩
You can just tell when love and care is put into food. These dumplings have it 🤗
What a beautiful video, the recipes looked delicious and were well explained but I also loved the pictures and stories of your grandmother, that made it so personal and special. Thank you for sharing the memories.
I have used a hot sauce bottle for a ‘small rolling pin’
This brings back so many fond memories. Excited to Chinese New Year! Thanks for sharing ❤️
🥟🔥What a great pleating tutorial. One of the best I’ve seen 🥟🔥
Wow this was a great video! I really enjoy the fact that she made it so simple and easy to make at home. Very likeable personality and the end result looks DELISCIOUS. I will make these at home now. thank you
These look crazy good!
love this video!! more genevieve ko content please, she is such a great cooking teacher
I sent the video to linda
So relaxing. I could watch this all day
I really love dumplings, anytime I get near them it’s really like wonton destruction!
- I finally understand how to fold a dumpling! :) I didnt know about making the little feet
- Love the ASMR crunch
- What a lovely video! Personal, well done, and made accessible
- Wow amazing 😍😍😍
- What wonderful recipes and a beautiful story / connection. Definitely going to make these dumplings
- Congrats for 300k subs!!
- I have to try making these……thank you for showing how simple it is!
- Hey, I have celiacs disease, does anyone know by chance, if you could use something else than wheatflour for the savory dumplings? Maybe rice flour our anything similar? :)
- This is so swag 😎 I bet your daughters are very cool
- ❤️ Tang yuan! I always steep tea for it because I need caffeine and it makes the tang yuan less sweet :)
- Can someone tell me the recipe ingredients of the flavorings?
- is black sesame the same in flavor as sesame?
- You cook amazing. Why don’t you add your recipes on Khal,com. Your recipe will be in the top videos
- Chinese New Year? February 12, 2021, I believe… at least according to Mr. Google, right? 👏🤣👏 Question? Why is it not January 1, 2021? I am an American citizen, born and raised, and love other Global cultures. Mom (82) was raised in Japan. Happy New Year, China. Sorry you’re going through so much, with Russia, your neighbors to the North. In America, we have Canada as our beloved Neighbors to the North. Yay! Anyone out there in the yt comment land that can answer my question? Love and prayers to you and yours from your eternal sister in Christ somewhere near Seattle and around the World. ⚘🙏❤🙏⚘
- Recipes??? Without having to subscribe to the NYT.
- great presentation. horrible cook of asian cuisine
- Clickbait - you have to pay to see the recipes.
- Sooo, you remove the water, then add raw celery? High in water content? Huh? My mom was raised in Japan. She is 82. Would someone please explain to me why the celery was not braised, sauteed or otherwise sweated out? Not hate speech. Truly want to know… ⚘🙏❤🙏⚘ Any comments/Replies would be greatly/humbly appreciated… Thanks.
- Filing looks unappetizing, not the right way to fold a dumpling.
- Tang yuans aren’t dumplings. 😟