The Weeknd’s FULL Pepsi Super Bowl LV Halftime Show
Title: The Weeknd’s FULL Pepsi Super Bowl LV Halftime Show
So sad they did him dirty with his vocals being low but still he made such a show 🔥🔥
“how many Abels do you want” Abel: Yes
His vocals no need autotune. He’s incredible and professional.
He’s bigger than the Grammys
He Is the only artist who doesn‘t need any crazy effects or other artists for a bomb ass show. The Voice, the Songs, the appereance Is everythingggggggg
the grammys look like CLOWNS right now
The Weeknd’s voice sounded a bit lower than I expected, but nevertheless, he still did a pretty solid performance amidst the pandemic. Maybe a collab between him and Bruno Mars would be nice? I hope so.
The fact that he got everyone to wear a mask while dancing is just too gold
Producer: How many personalities do you have? Abel: Yes
Grammys: “us or the super bowl” Weeknd: “it’s not even a choice” Grammys after the super bowl: 🙁… “folks, I think we made a mistake”
The Weeknd is the clear example that one can fulfill his dreams, he always knew how to get ahead and today he gave a great show that will surely mark an important stage in his career.
Bro I’m not even a huge fan of The Weeknd but like, damn. Seeing this live on TV gave me chills. He did a great job.
The amount of bops he has is insane - truly so TALENTED
Before you start with all the negative criticism, remember that ‘The Weekend’ SLAY his Super bowl half time performance in the middle of a pandemic 💥💥👏
- “Save Your Tears” is going to be timeless. Makes me think of the nostalgia my parents must feel about the 80’s, and how we will look back at this covid era someday later on with smiles.
- I teared up when he transitioned from House of Balloons to Blinding Lights. This was so good!! Nothing too extravagant, just Abel and his own music. He showed the whole world today that his music speaks for itself. I won’t be able to stop listening to this!
- The way he yells “Tampa bay” sent chills through me bruh i don’t understand. But man can he sing holy.
- The Weeknd’s ‘The Highlights’ coming for Billboard 200 No. 1 + Blinding Lights - No. 1 at Billboard Hot 100. Amazing show! No words!
- The singing, production, and storytelling of this performance were absolutely phenomenal. Despite everything, he managed to pull off a performance that balances so many key Halftime Show elements while realizing his vision!
- So we just gonna sleep on that choir introduction. Gave me chills Edit: Felt and looked like a Neir Automata boss setup
- i never realized how many of his songs i knew until now. legend
- ….can a sound engineer or audio engineer explain why the audio sounds far away or low?
- This is the longest people from Florida had on masks
- He genuinely looked like he was loving being there performing and I’m all for that! The violins were beautiful. His voice is amazing.
- Blinding lights gave me straight CHILLS
- I like his songs but this performance is another level, LEGEND
- He SANG his whole performance you CANT go back and find to many that did that … And put 7 million of his own dollars into the production. This one will be remembered. And Weekend if YOU see this please o please sign and send those shoes my brother.
- “this world shall know pain”
- My mans straight up channeled his inner micheal jack damn
- Proud of him for choosing to perform for the super bowl over the Grammys
- Was waiting for “In Your Eyes” but other than that pure 🔥🔥🔥
- I was waiting for Daft Punk, but don’t care, this halftime is beautiful
- The rendition of earned it was UNREAL
- My mans turned from the weekend to Michael Jackson in his dance moves
- Producer: “How many Man in Red Suits do u want?” The Weeknd: “yes.” 🔥🔥 :D
- It’s seriously impressive he is doing all these high notes live for this long
- My expectations weren’t high for his performance because I know he not a dancer but the overall performance was good between the hits, visuals, production, fireworks and him sticking to his theme was great…I enjoy his Super Bowl performance!!👏🏽🔥
- I’m here coz they said it was terrible… Doesn’t seem that bad
- We will never forget how the Grammy’s did The Weeknd dirty by snubbing him
- He deserves the world! Such a talented human being!
- Damn ok hearing all his songs together like this just made me realize how many bops this man has like damn I knew he was big but it is extremely rare for me to know every song of even my favorite artists and I knew every single one of his.
- He got me when the After Hours melody came in then it was Can’t Feel My Face. I want him to perform After Hours. I still loved the half time show!
- He threw it way back to Trilogy 😭👏🏾 Abel just doesn’t know how to make a bad song
- Up there with the greatest. The Weeknd is on his path to becoming a true legend.
- Who’s here cause they didn’t watch the super bowl
- I’m not a huge fan of modern singers I only like: The Weeknd, Justin Timberlake and Bruno Mars. They all have similar voices to MJ and also because of Bruno’s diversity (performs a wide range of musical styles).
- Does anyone else think that the performers mask looks like diapers LOL
- This is The Weeknd’s equivalent to Travis $cott’s Fortnite Astronomical event… but it was real life
- Actually genius how the bandages also serve as face-masks.
- When the nfls most popular vid isn’t even about football
- The weekend should win Grammy awards every year tho
- wondering how the audiences sleep after watching this
- When you got the whole thing screen recorded thinking NFL wasn’t gonna upload it after
- Him singing earned it literally gave me chills it was so good 😩
- The Choir Introduction and the DRUM FILL before Blinding Lights kicked in!!! Soooo Powerfullll!!! What a show indeed! 🔥🔥
- What’s wrong with his mic? His vocals are not clear.
- This proves that anyone can achieve their dreams by just trying kids all around the world were inspired that anything is possible and I’m one of those kids
- people who hated this are the same people who listen to heavy metal just sayin
- Adding Earned it to the list was the best decision ever..Period.
- When he winked at the camera singing “you’re always worth it” I died 😭❤️
- The weekend to his dancers before the halftime show: “Yeah so when you hear Blinding Lights kick in, I just want you get STOOPID with it”
- Un hombre y su extraordinaria voz Fin.
- Though his vocals were kept low, and audience were limited, he still managed to pull off like a boss🔥
- All these people saying it was a trash performance really are just spoiled by all the media that they can‘t even enjoy a really good live performance any more. Its really sad seeing where the modern society is heading to.
- One of my favorite Super Bowl Performances to date. The ideas, choreography, and coordination are PERFECT. The reason it’s Getting hate is because of how low the sound crew had his vocals. I’m sure everyone wished they would turn that up, but absolutely STUNNING performance!
- TRACKLIST: 🔥🔥 00:36 - Call Out My Name 01:25 - Starboy 02:35 - The Hills 03:58 - Can’t Feel My Face 05:10 - I Feel It Coming 06:26 - Save Your Tears 07:29 - Earned It 10:04 - House of Balloons 11:26 - Blinding Lights
- Hope the Weeknd performs at WrestleMania like this
- Lol is it just me or I only watch the halftime then not really watch the football part ?
- Sis, that voice needs volume. He has vocals. Make us hear it
- the world: suffering in the middle of a pandemic america:
- You can tell he was enjoying this performance.
- 4:20 I was feeling dizzy when I was watching that part😂
- Is there something wrong with the audio cos you can barely hear him singing
- Grammys looking like a joke after this masterpiece
- Was waiting for House of Balloons to start, and I wasn’t disappointed 👌🏽💯
- I was not expecting to hear house of balloons today. Thank you king.
- How rude of Brady and Mahomes to interrupt The Weeknd’s concert 😂
- he’s nailing it as always, but the stage people did him wrong, because I missed it I had to watch it on YouTube and they sound like they need to turn up the mic
- I loved the part where he transitions from HOB to Blinding Lights. I loved it so much. This is the best half time show for this time around. Don’t know why this half time is getting so much hate about it man.
- My espectations for this was a bit too high at first.. damn mic.. listening and watching it for the 1st time.. pretty good. 2nd time, better. 3rd time.. okay to hell with that mic! crank it up! this is a fantastic performance.
- 3:50 who else thought it was after hours that he was about to perform
- The Weeknd forget his FEDORA while channeling The Smooth Criminal lol
- Actually I think this is because of montage or cameras or something, because Billy Idol uploaded his whole performance from stadium and The Weeknd’s voice is so good, pretty loud and clear… You can even hear how Miley and Billy are enjoyining his performance in the background
- It was amazing!!! The fact that him doesn’t need nobody else that him to make a super bowl is something great 😜
- The sound doesn’t make justice to weeknd, beyond that what a motherfricking show!! Amazing!!!! The fact that he is actually singing make it more amazing! Love it!!
- I don’t know why people hate it it was 🔥 🔥🔥
- him bringing out house of balloons OMG GOAT!!!!
- how to say: me voy a ver todos los halftime show again
- The weeknd makes me feel like a proud Canadian… but I’m Mexican.. how is that possible?
- Friend: Since when you watch football? Me: i’m here for The Weeknd
- Drake was crying during this performance…
- Don’t even know who this person performing is. I really need to get out more.
- The only half time show im gonna show my kids!
- Best halftime show ever I gotta see this guy in concert
- Transitioning to one of his first songs ever, house of balloons, to blinding lights, in the biggest stage of them all is the coolest thing ever
- It would’ve been cool if the dancers did the tik tok dance for blinding lights 🤣💕
- I almost fought my entire family for disrespecting the weekend when we watched this 😤
- Whoever compared Weekend to Micheal Jackson should be kicked off Earth
- He’s good. But putting him after JLo and shakira . Last year was epic. Bye
- The thing is he doesn’t need to show off money or girls, just makes him a true legend with all these songs. Abel you aced the super bowl keep up your amazing music man XOTWOD
- I was not expecting house of balloons to be a part of the show but I’m so glad it was. It was an amazing surprise to hear it
- When Abel enters the room full of lights, there’s a Joker talking to the camera vibe
- The weeknd don’t need stage.. he is stage himself..xo
- I don’t understand how this performance is getting so much hate. This era was literally perfect timing with COVID. If you didn’t notice apart of the bandages, they’re white masks. His vocals are live not pre-recorded. Xotwod🥰
- “Coz boy you earned it, you deserve it”
- This rendition of “Earned It” was absolutely DIVINE, HEAVENLY! ✨😌 I literally melted into my seat 🥵✨🥺
- Played this in full volume while wearing earphones, and felt like im in the field as well. Everything was on fire! ❤️ every songs gave me goosebumps, as in hahahaha
- The suit is so iconic I can’t-
- Tbh this wasn’t the best Super Bowl concert I’ve seen I could barely hear him over the beats
- Why are there ads on a musical performance Mr Krabs: Money 🤑🦀
- This is a moment in history, the turning point to a better year 🙏🏽
- One of the best Actor, with the best Event of the Year :D
- I wanted him to sing smile the were he was featured in for juice wrld
- Abel done did it again - he does NOT put on shows, he puts on a PERFORMANCE 🙌🏽❤️💯
- NFL: “The dancers should wear masks” The Weeknd: i gotchu bud
- Well that limited in person attendance sounds like everyone was there expect me!!
- Can we just take a moment how on how on time the dancer’s are
- I’m still questioning how he got down to the field lol
- People are saying this was bad but I thought it was great
- FEZ HISTÓRIA! OBRIGADO, THE WEEKND! XO 🔥❤
- So nobody is gonna talk about how he’s actually singing and not lip singing.
- 99%perfect, I only missed hearing Heartless. Definitely one of the best of all time!
- This performance made me revisit BRUNO MARS’ performance. Now THAT’S A HALFTIME SHOW THAT WAS EPIC!!!
- He doesn’t need Grammy, Grammy need him.
- I’m so proud of him he killed this he’s come a long way !! XOTWOD🖤
- This was much more entertaining than the Chiefs performance.
- “Blinding lights” whole performance give me FREAKING CHILLS 💥💥
- That show could have been better. It was ok. I think he had a little to much energy and it could have been way better even with COVID 😓😭😢😖.
- Definitivamente las mujeres hacen mejores shows de medio tiempo
- OKAY But the hook of HOB leading to Blinding lights my man! This man is a genius, chef kiss. Amazing showstopping spectacular performance
- ok but THE BLINDING LIGHTS TRANSITION THO! WAS EVERYTHING!!
- I felt The House of Balloons to Blinding Lights transition in my CHEST. I clenched it.
- What’s with the distorted and low audio? You cant hear his vocals clearly. What a shame since he’s singing live.
- Did anyone else scream when the hills started? Just me? Ok. 😂 You rocked it Abel!!
- I don’t really like the weeknd so this show wasn’t my favorite but he did great tho
- You dont realise how many hits the weeknd has under his belt. His artistry is untouched. So so talented!!!
- Lol my sister didn’t knew him but knew every single song of his and was asking if he singing other’s song🤣
- Everyone is already memeing the mirror house part. BRUH
- A mí me encanta su música y su estilo calidad y talento.
- his performance really amazing but why the mic sounds like lower. the technician has one job
- Remember, they don’t pay the performer anything, and The Weeknd actually spent $7 million of his personal money to chip in. Money well spent I’d say…I’m itching to go to his next tour!!
- I got chills once I realized I was hearing House of BALLONS. That took me waaaay back
- About time we had a male in recent years deliver. The women really had to carry.
- These so s bring back so much nostalgia from the good days. His voice sounds just like the songs. He has the voice of an angel
- 3:57 So now I know what I like look like when looking for something.
- this is the man that never showed his face when House of Balloons came out to the Super Bowl. Hot damn
- 10:02 was PER FECT timing
- Why didn’t he sing pray for me? 😭
- He looks like a Disney character at 5:30 🤣🤣
- We are witnessing an icon in the making? He will become legend 🙌
- The way he winked his eye while performing Earned it.
- The whole set was amazing, XO unstoppable.
- Muy bien the weekend, el artista favorito de mis hijos y mío también, me encantó
- SIS THE VOICE, WE CAN’T HEAR IT SIS.
- I got a feeling that he was going to perform in his already classic red suit
- Omg did anyone else notice that the camera men were also wearing red coats to blend in 😭😭😭
- Been a fan since 2012, I’m so proud of him. he looks so happy with his performance 🥲
- Almost all of these songs I didn’t know he sang them -_-
- Why play Superbowl before and after ✨The weekend concert 💫